The Defence Housing Authority, Lahore, also known as the Pakistan Defence Officers Housing Authority, Lahore, or DHA, Lahore, is the foremost development in Pakistan with many exclusive projects to its credit. The biggest setup of its kind in Asia, today DHA is considered to be the first choice residential area for the affluent of Pakistan.
How to Buy or Sell Property in Lahore DHA?
Find your dream property right here, right now. LahoreDHA.com has many properties for sale throughout the all phases of DHA.
We list a wide range of houses, flats, new homes, files, and plots. Lahoredha.com makes it easy for you to find property for sale in your area!
Whether you are a first-time buyer, upsizing, downsizing, or relocating, Lahoredha.com has the widest choice of property for sale.
Find the latest properties for sale throughout the Arzeen.pk by using the contact us link or send us the email at email@example.com.
How to Rent Properties – Lahore DHA
Lahoredha.com has many properties to rent throughout the all phases of Lahore DHA. We list the widest range of property types and styles, from studio apartments to detached family homes, allowing you to see more.
Whether you are a student, young professional, or a family, Arzeen.pk has the right rental property for you.
Find the latest properties to rent throughout the UK by using the contact us link or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will happy to help you out.
Complete Procedures in DHA Lahore
Site Plan Insurance
Site plan is a certificate that indicates area and the dimensions of the plot, duly issued by DHA Lahore office.
- 2 x Site Plan Application Forms.
- 1 x Photocopy of Allotment / Transfer Letter.
- 1 x Photocopy of Computerized National Identity Card of Client.
- Site Plan Application Forms are available at Customer Care Services of DHA Office free of cost. (Download)
- Site Plan Application Forms along-with required documents will be submitted at Customer Care Services.
- Challan Form for dues will be issued from Finance Branch on given date.
- Original deposited challan has to be submitted to Finance Branch.
- Site Plan can be received from Customer Care Centre Counter No. 3 and 4, after 2 working days of payment of dues
|Submission of Building Drawings/Plans||20 working days||Click Here for Schedule of Charges||Letter of approval will be dispatched to customer’s address|
Submission of building drawings/Plans
- Architect Stability Certificate (Original + Photocopy)
- Photocopy of Allotment / Transfer Letter
- Photocopy of Site Plan Issued By Building Control Branch in Current Owner’s Name
- Photocopy of CNIC of the Owner
- Original paid Challan of Drawing Scrutiny Fee
- General Undertaking on Affidavit Rs.50/- (Specimen available with Customer Care)
- Undertaking on Affidavit Rs.50/- For Temp Lavatory in Residential Buildings (Specimen available with Customer Care)